Certified Assessor Training
Human resources is one of the keys for an organization to be successful in implementing strategy and competing. Therefore, the quality of human resources plays an important role so that organizations can place the right people in the right position.
One way to see the quality of existing human resources is to conduct a soft competency assessment using the Assessment Center method. In order to get a proper competency assessment, skilled and qualified assessors are needed to be able to carry out, assess the entire simulation in the Assessment Center, and put the results of the assessment into a report.
One GML Indonesia in partnership with PSI now comes with a solution to implement VirtualACTM as an assessment center method to measure competencies all across organizations.
CDHX Participant Benefit
- CDHX Clinic Class
- Forum Discussion
- Aligned and accredited with BNSP & world class certification
- World-Class Curriculum
- Community and guidance after workshop
- Best speakers, senior consultants and practitioners
- Focus on “How To” learning methods
Participants will receive:
- Based practices in implementing the Assessment Center and able to respond the competency gap.
- Gaining experience in the techniques and implementation process of the assessment center & development.
- The assessor certification
Session I: Assessment Center Role in The Organization
- Role of Assessment Center in Organization
- Competency Model
- Assessor Role in Assessment Center
- Assessment Center Tools
Session II: Assessment Center Tools & Assessment Center Delivery
- Exercise: In Basket / In tray
- Exercise: Case Analysis
- Exercise: Role Play
Session III: Assessment Center Tools & Assessment Center Delivery
- Exercise: Group Discussion
- Exercise: Competency Based Interview
Session IV: Assessment Center Analysis and Reporting
- Assessor meeting – Evaluation and Integration
- Reporting Assessment Center
Session V: Giving Effective Feedback & Post Test
- Concept of Feedback
- Exercise: Feedback