Mobile Native Development Using Android
Every business aims to increase their audience base, brand popularity, sales, and revenue generation. A mobile application can do all these and helps businesses find multiple growth opportunities and generate hefty revenues.
Today, Smartphone users are growing by leaps and bounds. It is believed that approximately 80% of the population of late uses mobile phones. And they use their mobile devices to accomplish their day-to-day needs, be it a taxi booking, shopping, online ticket purchasing, or anything.
- CDHX Clinic Class
- Forum Discussion
- Aligned and accredited with BNSP & world class certification
- World-Class Curriculum
- Community and guidance after workshop
- Best speakers, senior consutants and practitioners
- Focus on “How To” learning methods
Reasons Why Mobile Applications are Important for Business
- Marketing Tools, be it providing information about new launches, o-ers, discounts, booking, newsfeed or the related thing, a mobile app is capable of doing all these quite efficiently. More and more, push notication is the most sought-after feature that increased the popularity of the mobile app as a great marketing tool.
- Increase Brand Presence, according to research, an individual spends generally 2 to 3 hours per day on his/her mobile phone. During these, they explore various available apps and use them as per their needs. So, while using apps, they frequently notice the brand logo, images, etc. That apps include. They can easily remember the brand name. Therefore, it improves the brand presence.
- Customer Loyalty, Mobile Application lets entrepreneurs directly interact with their customers. This is highly important for cultivating customer loyalty. A good interaction with customers is required for improving brand loyalty.
- Improve Accessibility, Mobile apps can provide great exposure on multiple platforms at the same time.
- Improve Customer Service, a mobile app can also improve customer service, apart from increasing product sales and business visibility. An app ensures the same presentation of products and services every time users access it. Customers can go through the same interface, no matter which page they access.
- Operating System: MS Windows / Linux / MacOS
- Visual Studio Code
- Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox / Safari / Edge
- Google Account
- Practice assignment
- Project assignment
- Final assignment
Peserta akan mendapatkan
- Pelatihan online setiap modul
- Pre-reading online
- Materi workshop webinar dalam bentuk PDF
- Case study & group discussion
- Java fundamental
- HTML5, CSS3 fundamental
- Stable internet connection
- Have a laptop or desktop
- Completion Certicate: 80% of attendance
- Course Certicate: 80% on final task assignment
Modules Part 1
Mobile Back End Application Development – REST API using SpringBoot
- Introduction to Spring Boot (RestAPI and Controller)
- Data Access (JPA, Repository, Service Class, and Transactional)
- Spring Security (Filter, Token-based security, JWT)
- Testing, Documentation, Upload-Download (Unit Test, Swagger)
- Deployment (Docker, Docker Compose
Major Modules Part 2
Mobile Front End Development using React Native
- Creating React Environment (Project Dependencies, Simulator)
- React Introduction (JSX, React State, Class and Functional Components)
- Understanding Lifecycle Methods Handling User Input
- Adding Styles to the Elements (Toggle Buttons, List Items, Flexbox, Navigation setup, UI implementation)
- Developing Reusable button (Design, Customer Fonts & Icons, WebView, Form Component, Advanced UI implementation)
- Implementing Google into the App (Google Map, Push Notication)
- Data and Application Logic (Data Store, API, Persistent Database)
- React Hook and Context
- Production Build (to Apple AppStore and Google PlayStore)