Pelatihan Training Mindfulness Leadership for Agile Organization and Digital Transformation
The session introduces mindfulness concepts and their application at work, especially related to Leadership towards agile organization and digital transformation.
Mindfulness is prerequisite and critical catalyst for leaders to lead themselves before they lead others and to transform themselves, before they transform the organization.
Mindful qualities are embedded in each of us, yet it is rarely practiced and put into the context of self growth and organizational development.
CDHX Participant Benefit:
- CDHX Clinic Class
- Forum Discussion
- Aligned and accredited with BNSP & world class certification
- World-Class Curriculum
- Community and guidance after workshop
- Best speakers, senior consutants and practitioners
- Focus on “How To” learning methods
Why you should attend?
- Better appreciate your being
- Understand Mindfulness science-based concept and practice.
- Learn about the role of mindfulness in leadership and collaboration, so that you can apply the practices into daily life.
- Be able to conduct basic mindfulness practice independently and/or guided by Senantiasa Berada's podcast.
All level leaders
Participant will receive:
- Pre-session reading materials
- Sample of case studies
- Group Discussion
- Reading material, will be given 3 days before session
- Mindfulness theory and concepts
- Mindfulness application on leadership and collaboration
- Mindfulness practices
- Description how the practices are related to daily activities
- Self-practice references