Pelatihan Training Digital Transformation Academy by David Rogers
Disruptions of business challenges in the digital era will always occur with the rapid development of digital technology. One of them is the constant change in business competition roadmap.
Therefore we need flexible and easy-to-execute digital strategies. With the right mindset and digital savvy talent, your organization is expected to build strategic differentiation and agility to fight disruption.
We will tailor various strategies to suit your digital transformation needs through various methods and tools such as DX Roadmap, Business Platform Model Map, Managing Data, A/B Tests, MVPs, Value Proposition Roadmap, and others.
As benchmarks, you can also learn through case studies from world-class companies such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Spotify, Mastercard, Johnson & Johnson, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Yum Brands, and others.
4 Days Workshop + City Tour
DX Tools & Templates
Topics on DX Strategy & Organization Transformation
Global DX Corp Speakers & Case Studies
Prof. David L. Rogers
Speaker and Author
Faculty Director on Executive Education Digital Business Strategy
Columbia Business School
David is a globally-recognized leader on digital business strategy, known for his pioneering work on digital transformation (DX). He consulted for DX companies such as Google, Toyota, HSBC & Unilever and appeared in CNN, CNBC, Wall Street Journal & NY Times. He authors 4 best-selling books, including ''Digital Transformation Playbook'' published in 9 languages.
Rogers has consulted and developed executive programs for global companies such as Google, Unilever,GE, Toyota, HSBC, Visa, Acuity Insurance, Pizza Hut, Hard Rock Cafe, Pernod Ricard, Movado, Cartier,SAP, Cisco, Telstra, Merck, Lilly, China Eastern Airlines, Kohler, Saint-Gobain, Hearst, MacMillan, and many others. He has delivered strategic workshops for executives in hundreds of companies from 66 countries.
Rogers delivers keynotes at conferences worldwide on digital transformation, digital leadership, and the impact of emerging technologies on business. He has appeared on CNN, ABC News, CNBC, Channel News Asia, and in The New York Times, The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Economist.
He received the 2009 Award for Brand Leadership at the World Brand Congress, was a board member of The Marketing Hall of Fame™, and is Past President of the American Marketing Association New York.
At Columbia Business School, David teaches global executives as faculty director of Executive Education programs on Digital Business Strategy, Digital Business Leadership (with modules in New York, Silicon Valley, and online) and the Google-Columbia CMO Academy. David's recent research has focused on digital transformation, big data, the Internet of Things, in-store mobile shoppers, and customer data sharing.
David is the founder of Columbia's acclaimed BRITE conference (now in its 12th year), where global CxOs, tech firms, media companies, and. entrepreneurs address the challenges of building strong brands in the digital age.
In-House Benchmarking Program
One GML introduces benchmarking initiatives that is open for every company.
From the initiative, you can get:
- New experiential learning from global thought leaders
- New insights and best practices from top global corporations
- Full facilitation by GML Team
Learning abroad in the USA, Australia, Singapore, Dubai, or other countries.
- Strategic Digital Transformation
- Strategic Human Resources to Drive
- Business Results
- Holocracy Organizations
- Rethinking competition in the Digital Era
- Defining and managing your DX Roadmap to transform your organization
- Bridging the gap between technology and talent
- Adapting your value proposition during disruption
- Delivery & discussions with Prof. David L. Rogers
- Participant decks and handouts/case studies based on latest DX research
- Five recent research & publications of David Rogers (e.g. Digital Acceleration in Covid Era, Harvard Business Review: Aligning your Organization Around the Customer)
- Eight videos of David Rogers (e.g. Digital Transformation Playbook, The Modern CFO in Digital Era)
- NEW DX Book: Diferensiasi Strategi dan Agilitas Organisasi Melawan Disrupsi by GML Press
- International Certificate from David Rogers and CDHX
- Fun learning & tour in New York City
DAY 1: DX Foundations
(4 Hours, Trip Preparation in Jakarta)
- Defining the Digital Challenge
- The DX Playbook: The 5 Domains of Digital Strategy
- DX Roadmap: The 5 Steps to Organizational Transformation
DAY 2: Digital Strategt by David Rogers (New York City)
- Customer Networks and the New Path to Purchase
- Platforms, Network Effects, and Multi-Sided Business Models
- Tool: The Platform Business Model Map
- Rethinking Competition for the Digital Era: Dis/intermediation, Coopetition, and Asymmetric Threats
- Building Data as a Strategic Asset in your Business
- A.I. as a Source of Competitive Advantage
- Innovating through Experimentation: A/B tests, MVPs, and Failing Smart
- Adapt Your Value Proposition: Customer-Centricity during Rapid Change
- Tools: The Value Proposition Roadmap
DAY 3: Organizational Transformation by David Rogers (New York City)
- Defining a Shared Vision and the Case for Change
- Picking the Problems that Matter Most
- The Four Stages of Business Model Validation
- DX and the Challenge of Corporate Innovation
- The Corporate Innovation Stack and the 3 Paths to Growth
- Bridging the Capabilities Gap: Technology and Talent
- Transforming Culture: Define, Communicate, Enable
DAY 4: DX Case Studies & 1/2 Day City Tour in NEW YORK
Yenny / Shanti / Tia / Winnie / Deas/ Vania / Ninda
HP : 0813-8952-8410 (WA)
Phone : 021-4585 0861
Email : email@example.com
Include: 4 days workshop + lunch and coffee break bonus: Complimentary sightseeing to New York on day 4
$9000 + tax
(Investment Include Workshop 4 days+ Meeting Venue)
PT. Qubisa Anugerah Indonesia
Bank CIMB Niaga Cabang Kelapa Gading
A/C: 800-1288-10600 (Rp)
Jika ada yang ingin ditanyakan tentang pelatihan ini, silakan Chat WA Customer Service & Social Media kami:
- Whatsapp : 0813-8952-8410
- Instagram : @onegml
- Linkedin : @onegml
- Facebook : @onegmlofficial
- Tiktok : @onegmlofficial
- Youtube : @onegmlofficial